SPINS is seeking a world class Go-To-Market Technical Product/Program Manager to define and execute Product Intelligence vision for SaaS based products.
Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINSâ€™ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do.
As a Go-To-Market Technical Product/Program Manager, you will help us define product requirements, package offer solutions for customer within CPG industry. Solutions will range from data solutions for Manufacturing white space managing and reformulation, to market indexes to omni-channel data Health and Wellness data solutions for Retailers, and beyond. In this role you will facilitate research, design, and implementation of the Product Intelligence health and wellness attribution platform both to ensure it is functional, operational, scalable and is a market fit. You need to be part product manager, program manager, architect, researcher, and marketer.
- This role will be focused on ensuring product management best practices are being followed from product inception through delivery across the entire Product Intelligence team.
- You must have a strong knowledge of the data and analytics space to help develop the future of the Product Intelligence Platform for SPINS.
- As a key member of the Product Intelligence team, the Go-to-Market Product Manager will work to instill a customer-first culture and mentality in the product and development organizations, working closely with engineering leadership to evolve and optimize full product engineering processes as well as with Product Intelligence data innovation team to make sure proper solutions are built to bring SPINS data to customers.
- You will also serve as a cross-functional leader and will work closely with marketing and sales to communicate the product roadmap and support efforts around messaging and enablement such as pricing, product bundling, and marketing communications.
What you bring.
- Ability to lead product definition and development efforts utilizing and leveraging best practices and processes in place
- Process-oriented mentality with experience around implementing product management best practices and evolving them to fit the needs of the organization in agile fast paces environment
- Strong leadership and management passion and experience
- Strong passion around growing and developing people
- Ability to understand and translate the overall business strategy and direction from the executive team and ensure product, innovation and engineering team alignment
- Experience working directly with marketing partners on messaging and communicating messages to sales and customers
- Deep understanding of industry trends and competitive offerings
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Expertise with go-to-market launch and post launch processes and strategies
- Deep understanding of the technical client integration needs
- Capable in management of all phases of the software product life cycle from need analysis, buy-build-partner decisions, requirement gathering, change control, product marketing and post-release analysis.
- BS in Science, MBA or masterâ€™s degree a strong plus
- 7+ yearsâ€™ experience in product management field
- Experience working in an iterative, agile software lifecycle
- Software product development
- Business development
- SaaS development
- Big data management
- Strong communication skills including writing user stories
- BI, data and technology architecture knowledge a plus
The SPINS Way
- Direct â€“ We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined â€“ We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate â€“ We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative â€“ We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome thatâ€™s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more